Wednesday, October 1, 2014

About Us

We are a group of Glenburn Middle School Students.



Olivia S
I’m Olivia S
, and I am in the 8th grade. I do as many sports as I can. My favorite thing to do is play basketball. I am on several teams, and I play year round. I am a part of AAU basketball Fall league, Glenburn Basketball A Team, Glenburn ⅞ Travel Team, and the AAU basketball Spring and Summer leagues. I am a part of many basketball teams, and that is what I love to do. When I am not playing basketball, I am hanging out with my family and friends. I am a part of Glenburn National Junior Honor Society, Glenburn Civil Rights Team, and Glenburn Student Council.






Lizzie J

Hi  my name is Lizzie J
and I go to Glenburn school.  I play soccer and basketball.  I have four amazing friends which give me good laughs and funny memories.  I LOVE cinnamorolls on a dreary mornings and always try to get some spare time to go and enjoy the outdoors.  I love shopping for clothes .  I am on student council and the wellness committee.






Mia M

Hi, I’m Mia and I’m 7th grade. My favorite season is . . . Summer! I love Summer because I get to go to military camps. The reason why I have the ability to go to military camp is because my mom is in the Navy military branch. Another thing I love is my crazy, wild, mega- weird, outgoing, caring, and loving family.

  • 5 fun facts about me!
  • 1. I  love hot Cheetos
  • 2. Military camp is the best part of my Summer.




Jaeda R


Screen Shot 2014-09-26 at 6.21.48 PM.pngI am Jaeda R, and I am in the 8th grade. I love to play sports, especially basketball. I play year around on many different teams. I play for the A Team at Glenburn, the ⅞ Travel Team, Spring AAU, Summer AAU, and Fall AAU for two different teams. I love the game of basketball! I also play soccer for the Glenburn School team and Bronco Travel! I love to run, running calms me. If I am not playing basketball or soccer, I am hanging out with friends, reading, or babysitting my younger sisters. I’m also on my school Student Council. I have very good grades also!  








Jay S


Jay S
is just a guy who loves to read big books, relax and play video games. He plays soccer and chess usually. He used to play basketball but stopped. He is also into drawing if he gets motivated enough or gets an idea to draw. He loves his family and his pets Jasper the dog, and Jett the Rabbit. He is pretty much laid back most of the time and is a bit lazy.





Amber N.

I am Amber, I am in 8th grade. My favorite thing in the world is my dog, his name is Hobo, he's a yellow lab mix, he's short and fat. I don't participate in many school sports or activities, but this year I might be doing basketball and have tried something new by joining yearbook committee. I have two siblings an older brother and a younger sister. One is my best friend and the other I could do without. My favorite subject in school is Art class, I like using the pastels and paints. I am an artistic, funny, sweatshirt wearing person with a friendly face. I usually wear my hair up but like it more when it's down and framing my face. I wear little makeup, only mascara and eyeliner. I report for the Glenburn News with my Co-reporter Alissa.  



Olivia R
Hi! I'm Olivia R. I go to Glenburn School and I am in the sixth grade. I play soccer, basketball, and  softball. I'm in student council, and chorus. I LOVE oranges. My favorite color is purple.I have three cats and love . I have 10 best friends who I would do anything for and love them so much. My favorite thing to do is hang out with my friends and drink smoothies. People say I am funny and I'm hyper. I can be low key, but having fun is my number one priority.





No comments:

Post a Comment