Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Glenburn Baseball Team

By: Isaac V.
Last season the Glenburn baseball team was decent. We won our 1st game of the year and a couple throughout the rest of the season. Our hitting was pretty strong, we had Luke batting first. He never let us down and averaged a base hit. Then we had JJ hitting 2nd. He could hit! One time he started us off with a hit to the fence! Next I was up and Coach told me to be patient. I had never batted before on school team and I went to get contact. Oh I got some contact! I watched the ball and this guy was dumb enough to throw me a meatball. I jumped all over that one and got a homerun! That set the pace for the rest of the game and Glenburn won. That was the great start to the year of the Glenburn Chargers team last year. This year we will be even stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment